If you are writing your text, conference paper, presentation or dissertation in English, you can benefit from my editing service.
Advanced notice is appreciated and the costs and the time required will depend on the length and quality of the text.
I can cope with a wide range of subjects, and I cooperate closely with universities and teaching hospitals.
Save money, and save both of us time by keeping to a few basic rules:
1) A comma in front of ", that" is almost always wrong
2) Check all numbers: 3.14 and 1 000 000
3) Include currency in front of the sum ($10, etc.)
4) Choose English as the language, check the spelling, and get "inverted commas" right!
5) e.g. and i.e. do not need to be followed by a comma (( xx e.g., xx))